Personal Training In Victoria, What to expect....
I offer one on one or group personal training sessions in Victoria & Pimlico, London.
Whatever your health and fitness goals or level of exercise expereince, I can help you achieve your goals.
I can help you ahchieve:
- Rapid fat loss
- Fast muscle gain
- Recomposition (Losing body fat and gaining muscle mass simultaneously)
- Beshaviour change to establish healthy habits + Reframe relationship with food and exercise
- Specific requirements to get in shape on a particualr date e.g for a holiday, wedding day or film role preperation
During Your Sessions.....
Your training sessions will take place in a calm, motivational environment intnetded to make you feel comfortable pushing your current fitness levels and expectations. This is not a pump up class or ego trip drill sergeant type of scenario, it's my guide to design a blueprint that will get you from where you are now to where you would like to be with your health and enjoyment of paramount importance throughout out time working together.
When you first come to see me you will receive:
- Full fitness assessment
- Muscular strength tests
- Workout Plan to do in your own time
- Personalised nutrition plan (£150 Value)
- Unlimited email & phone support
“I really enjoy training with Scott he's calm, collected and listens to what you want out of a personal training experience ”
- Lauren Smith, Glamour Magazine
Reviews Of My Services From Recent Clients:
"I have worked with a number of personal trainers in Los Angeles and none have proved more effective or knowledgeable than Scott. I have lost weight and gained lean muscle mass working with Scott and have had no hesitation in recommending him to friends and colleagues"Owain YeomanStar of CBS's Extant & The Mentalist
"Since meeting Scott, it's the first time I've ever enjoyed working out in a gym. Time passes quickly and the sessions are varied. He also provides a rounded service, focusing on nutrition as well as fitness so that I achieve my goals quicker. I'm getting more toned which is exactly what i wanted"Kierston WareingStar of Glue, Luther & Eastenders
"As an already established fitness addict, I was running out of new challenges for my strength sessions. Scott gave me a whole new approach to try with heavier weights and slower movements. He goes through diet breakdown in great detail too. It's great to see a trainer taking a holistic approach"Helen CroydonAuthor & Journalist
- Telegraph Men Fitness Columnist
- Huffington Post Health & Fitness Blogger
- Currently Working With Kate Hudson on Her Yogawear Brand Fabletics
- Background In Film & TV Role Preperation
- Quoted 'Best Trainer For Fast Results' By Men's Fitness Magazine
- Worldwide Experience Working In Hollywood & Monte Carlo